Latest Shop Updates March 30
- As a transport service, the governor's office has determined that Proteus can remain open for essential services. However, the shop is closed for browsing.
- We will be keeping the automatic door closed. Please do not try to open it manually! If you come to the door and we don't see you right away, please call 301 441 2928.
- We will be available for repair drop offs and pickups during normal hours at curbside -- please keep more than 6 feet (2 meters) from staff. All other inquiries should be over the phone or by appointment (see below) or by Internet order. We will be asking for payment over the phone. Note, Proteus also participates in Specialized's Click and Collect program and Kona Ride Online -- just specify that your bike is sent to Proteus and we'll get it built up!
- Appointment Scheduler. Please use our appointment request form for call backs and consults. Leave your name and number and we'll get back to you and figure it out. If you need an extensive repair or bike consult, please use the buttons below to check our availability before you request an appointment time. You can also call us at 301 441 2928 during business hours.
- All shop rides, clinics, club meetings, and potlucks are cancelled.
- Hours: M-F 11 am- 7 pm, Saturday 10-6, Sunday 12-6. This is subject to change at any time. We will post any changes.
- Pro-fits: No pro-fits will be scheduled until further notice.