Latest Shop Updates May 16
- Thank You!!! for your patronage and patience over the last two months. We're going to continue with curbside-only repair dropoffs and pickups, and appointment-based, Internet, and phone-based shopping. The shop will remain closed for browsing through June.
- We are keeping the automatic door closed. Please do not try to open it manually! If you come to the door and we don't see you right away, please call 301 441 2928. Please keep more than 6 feet (2 meters) from staff and wear a face mask.
- Service Update. As of mid May, our service queue is fully booked, and we're prioritizing only the most urgent repairs. We are not currently scheduling routine maintenance requests. We hope to re-open our repair bookings for tune-ups, overhauls, and custom builds in June.
- Please feel free to use our Internet order system. Note that deliveries of items marked "In Warehouse" are running about twice as long as the 3-5 days that the order system says. Note, Proteus also participates in Specialized's Click and Collect program and Kona Ride Online -- just specify that your bike is sent to Proteus and we'll get it built.
- Appointment Scheduler. Please use our appointment request form for call backs and consults. Leave your name and number and we'll get back to you and figure it out. Please use the buttons below to check our availability before you request an appointment time. You can also call us at 301 441 2928 during business hours.
- All shop rides, clinics, club meetings, and potlucks are cancelled.
- Hours: M-F 11 am- 7 pm, Saturday 10-6, Sunday 12-6. This is subject to change at any time. We will post any changes.
- We will be Closed Memorial Day, May 25th.
- Pro-fits. No pro-fits will be scheduled until further notice.