- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Any tire can be fast, the real trick is speed with control. WTB's Bee Line gives you that speed with the control and confidence to leave it out on the trails. Ramped knobs and even tread dispersal give you a consistent feel whether hammering in a straight line or stuffing it into the inside line. This race version is meant to be run with tubes and uses a lightweight, 60 tpi casing, a folding aramid bead to save weight, and a single durometer rubber compound.
Any tire can be fast, the real trick is speed with control. WTB's Bee Line TCS Light gives you that speed with the control and confidence to leave it out on the course. Ramped knobs and even tread dispersal with Dual DNA rubber compound give you a consistent feel whether hammering in a straight line or stuffing it into the inside line. Its lightweight casing keeps the grams down for quicker acceleration and lower rotational mass. WTB's TCS tires deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds.
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
$31.95 - $37.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Like its namesake, WTB's Wolverine packs a fierce bite in a slight profile. This fast-rolling tire’s moderately-spaced center knobs cling to hardpack and devour steep climbs while the angled outer knobs let you shred corners and tackle dicey descents with confidence.
$55.00 - $70.00
There are routes covered with razor-sharp flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, Teravail created the Cannonball. The Cannonball is designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire — Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, Land Run… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Tubeless-ready for traction and comfort - The Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing for extra protection against abrasion and sharp gravel.
$55.00 - $65.00
Teravail's 47mm Rampart offers increased traction and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The smaller 650b diameter means it fits into many existing 700c frames to give your current bike an entirely different feel and increased versatility.
$18.00 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$14.95 - $16.03
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$17.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) • 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 16 x 1.35 (305 x 37)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (Threaded/removable core) - 26 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 3.5
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 40-45
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
Page 1 of 4 Next page