What happened when we brought our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como E-bike? The best combination of power, range, usability, and comfort in a bike that weighs 40% less than the average e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed for running around town and beyond. Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it's a surprising errand bike that's as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub and Belt Drive E-bike. This system protects your bike's working gears from the weather and road grime, extends their life up to four times that of a derailleur/chain drive, and eliminates chain grease completely. And you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped-take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light's sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are-day and night, rain or shine-with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to go up to 120 miles before needing a recharge. Trust us when we say, you'll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 8-speed Alfine Internal Gear Hub and Gates Belt Drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and minimal at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W /35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Integrated front rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Turbo Connect Display included and centrally located on the handlebars.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle|
Front: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock, 24hr
Rear: Shimano Internal Hub Gear 8-Speed for Disc, SG-S7001-8, Alfine, 32H 135X187mm, w/Rotor Mount Cover, Black
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 Nimbus 2 Sport Brown Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Rear: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 Nimbus 2 Sport Brown Reflect, 650Bx2.3
|Crankset||Praxis, PLW Fitness, PLW M30,Forged ARM,10/11SPD,CL 49mm,BCD 104mm, w/o RING, w/o CG|
|Chainrings||Gates Carbon Drive, CT11464AA, CDX 46T, 4 Bolt 104mm BCD, Anodized Black|
|Shifters||Microshift SL-SCN08, 8-speed Alfine compatible|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Gates Carbon Drive, CT1122XMN, CDX 22T, SureFit 3-LOBE, Silver|
|Chain||Belt, Gates, CDX, 122T|
Front: Tektro TKD123F, Hydraulic Disc Brake System, Flat Mount, Aluminum Lever, w/TR160-35 Rotor, w/Lock Ring, Black, Metal Ceramic Compound PAD(RED), w/EZ Plug, w/ Adapter, Matte Black 5mm Housing
Rear: Brake, Tektro TKD123R, Hydraulic Disc Brake System, Flat Mount, Aluminum Lever, w/TR160-35 Rotor, w/o Lock Ring, Black, Metal Ceramic Compound PAD(RED), w/EZ Plug, w/adapter, Matte Black 5mm Housing
|Handlebars||Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing|
|Tape/Grips||Body Geometry XC Contour|
|Stem||PLW Comfort Integrated Extrusion Stem, Included w/Handlebar|
|Seatpost||JD JD-SP20T.1, Forged, 6061-T6 Head, 2-Bolt,6061-T6 Tube, 34.9,Offset 5mm, SCM435, Black Zinc Finish Bolt|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/SWAT Mount|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/grip tape & reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||
Kickstand: Atranvelo M200SZ-255, Center Mount Kickstand
Rack: Massload, Rear Rack, 650B, 20kg, Aluminum, P/C, MY 21 Como SL
Fender Set: Sunnywheel, 140-29 (0000137936), Drytech Fender, Front+Rear, Aluminum, Black Finish, 650B, Rigid Fork, Stainless Black Finish Stay with Supernova Rear Light for MY21
Bell: Simple Bell
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brassy Yellow/Transparent / Large||888818866120||90122-3104|
|Smoke/Transparent / Small||888818866151||90122-3002|
|Smoke/Transparent / Medium||888818866090||90122-3003|
|Smoke/Transparent / Large||888818866168||90122-3004|