When riding trail, you not only need a pair of shorts that can take a beating, but you also need some that are going to keep you comfortable throughout your entire ride, and house all of your essentials. You need the Enduro Pro Shorts.
To make sure of it, we made them from a woven version of our lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize fabrics. As a result, the shorts are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line (or losing it), without sacrificing anything to comfort.
Also included with our Enduro Pro Shorts is our removable SWAT bib liner. For stealth on-body cargo, we've integrated five SWAT pockets to house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it. And to complement the pockets, it also features our light and breathable 3D Mountain Chamois.
In terms of fit, you'll find that these shorts fit nicely between our Atlas and Demo lines, meaning that they're certainly baggy but don't go over the top with it. As a result, we cut them to fall just around the bottom of the knee (about three inches shorter than the Demos) with plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want when the pockets are loaded. And for all-year riding, the Enduro Pro shorts have the added benefit of being treated to be water-repellant.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for peace of mind on the trail.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 13.5" inseam (size 34 waist) fall low around the knee for a roomy fit that leaves plenty of room for pads.
- Removable liner with SWAT and 3D Mountain chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
|Black / 32||888818456598||64219-5002||39883|