A wider center cutaway and the addition of gel along the top are the primary differentiators between this saddle and our classic Butterfly. The wider relief channel, combined with its contoured rear and thin gel layer, makes the Butterfly Ti Gel + extremely comfortable and ideal for endurance riders.
Like all Butterflies, the Ti Gel + shares the basic construction characteristics. It's wider in the rear than typical race saddles for good support of a woman's sit bones. The top is flat and low profile, and we've used the ideal blend of stiffness/softness in the injection molded foam to allow for good support and power while pedaling. Outfitted with lightweight ti rails and hand made in Italy.
- Leather cover with perforated Butterfly pattern
- Thin gel layer along the top of the saddle provides an additional level of comfort
- Widest cutaway in the Butterfly line-up for maximum pressure relief
- Length x width: 262mm x 155mm
- Weight: 255 grams; 9 ounces
- Rails: Ti-316