We designed the Tall & Handsome with strength and elegance in mind, but also to be super easy to setup and adjust. Like all PAUL components, it’s built to the highest standards for tolerance, function, reliability, and ease of use. Machined by us here in sunny Chico, California. - Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride. Benefits: - Transform your current bike—switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own - Ride with ease—no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike Details: - Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding - Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent - Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions - Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change - Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike - Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping - 16mm rearward setback (road position) - Check technical specifications for compatibility
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm) - Color: high-polish silver
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks. - 3D Forged 7050 Alloy - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 20mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - Finish: Blatte - 195g (27.2/350)
Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 15mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Finish: BB black
$104.95 - $109.95
Carbon seatpost with a proven low-profile, 2-bolt clamp that won't bottom out on the saddle. - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails - 2-bolt design securely holds the saddle in place and is easy to adjust - Offset: 25mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Carbon
$239.95 - $249.95
The smooth and sleek design of the patented SideBinder clamp makes the Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt a sophisticated choice to finish off a performance-oriented build. The beauty of this carbon masterpiece lies in the simplicity of the design of the wide clamp head. Secured with a single 5mm bolt, this post offers ease of adjustability while relieving stress on saddle rails. - Monocoque carbon construction - Available in 27.2 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for all different carbon rail sizes - Saddle clamp torque spec: 12Nm - Matte UD carbon finish - 185g (27.2/350)
The Ritchey two-bolt post, reinvented. It's now lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter. LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for Pro Tour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon, and Scott and is 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness. 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore/aft saddle adjustment. - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Matte UD finish - 181g (27.2x300)
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Seatpost the lightest post we've ever seen that passes our standards. At 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), it's about as light as you'll find. Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with extended saddle cradle ensures precision fit and secure retention. Available in two sizes, 27.2mm x 300mm and 27.2mm x 360mm, each with a 12mm setback. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with 46mm saddle rail cradle enables an effective offset from 0mm to 20mm. - Advanced composite construction delivers light weight and reliability. - Available in two sizes: 27.2mm x 300mm x 12mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 12mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The Salsa Guide Carbon Seatpost is lightweight, durable, and supportive when you need it most. - Carbon shaft - Bonded Aluminum two-bolt head
Salsa's Regulator Ti Seatpost delivers the maximum comfort and performance of titanium, along with the convenience of independent adjustment of saddle angle and fore/aft positioning. This post is built for the long haul with specifically designed, stainless steel bolts, as well as CNC'd aluminum head internals and saddle clamps to provide the ultimate in strength and durability. - 3/2.5 titanium with a brushed finish - Length: 410mm - Proprietary head design allows independent saddle angle and fore/aft positioning - Small, lightweight head design uses CNC-machined AL-6061 internals with stainless steel threaded stud to prevent thread stripping - CNC-machined AL-7075 saddle clamps - Specially designed, stainless steel bolts provide ultimate strength and durability *NOTE: Not for use with carbon seat rails or ovalized seat rails
$129.95 $350.00 63% Off
Specialized's Command Post IRCC, offers Cruiser Control technology. With ten micro-adjust positions, you'll always be able to find just the right saddle height for descending like Gwin or climbing like Sauser. - Patented mechanical locking system with the addition of Cruiser Control Technology. - Cruiser Control technology features added positions in the cruiser control range. - Bonded lightweight aluminum micro-adjustable “alien” style head. - Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle. - Energized triple-lip wiper prevents contamination. - Durable zero-gap, dual-lip x-ring internal seal ensures long-term durability. - Ships with SRL and grip mounted lever.
This replacement seatpost for the Tarmac SL7 ensures the perfect fit with two different setback options: 0mm and 20mm. - FACT carbon construction and aerodynamic profile compatible with the 2021 Tarmac SL7. - Setback: 0/20mm. - Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside. - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore-aft and tilt with an easy-access single bolt.
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
$16.00 - $30.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Syntace's HiFlex full carbon seatpost is centered around a highly technical carbon design that evenly distributes rider load as well as damps vibrations without loss of control. Its extra-deep 52mm bottom clamp offers optimal rail support while a shallow 30mm top clamp allows for extra fore-aft adjustment. The two-bolt micro adjust clamp offers precise saddle angle adjustments and features bolts arranged in line with the direction of bump forces for increased strength Ideal for anything from road to mountain. - Improved vibration damping and directional stability - Bob-damping mechanism for full suspension bikes - Compatible with most Carbon rails - Weight: 212g - Max. Height: 310mm - Min. Height: 40mm
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.